Monday 5 December 2005

Catwoman (2004)

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this movie other than Halle Berry has a very nice body.  Before Tommy tells me off for wasting my time on rubbish, I do say up front that I feel duty-bound to watch anything not previously seen --but not the same obligation to pay attention throughout or to not fall asleep or even to not switch the bloody thing off.  I did last through this one if only to think how on earth can an Oscar-winner sink to such garbage.  I was also pretty embarrassed for Sharon Stone playing her nemesis as the  murderous head of a beauty company; roles may be scarce for older actresses (although she still looks pretty good), but did she need the money that badly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not saying a word.....

Anonymous said...

Lolol I haven't seen it but it's not one on my list.  lolol@Tommy telling u off, he does that with such style. Rache xx