Saturday 24 May 2008

Interruption of Service...

The absence of reviews over recent days is accounted for by a death in the family -- my mother, a most remarkable lady -- and the need to be Stateside.  While I am currently back in London, I must return to the U.S. shortly, the first of a number of necessary trips in the weeks/months to come.

And although this will provide any number of in-flight movies which I would normally cast my beady eye upon, my head is just not sufficiently together to share my thoughts.  Maybe sometime soon I can resume the personal pleasure that this journal provides me.

Rest in peace, Mom; you will be remembered and missed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep.

Anonymous said...

Only just got here Patty ((( hugs for you ))) at this sad time. Rache